We can learn a lot from each other. And everyone knows something and can say, show and teach all the other about it. Learning and teaching are always exchange and interaction processes. We want to create a communal space where we can learn and teach. It’s a big and important project, but we can split it in several easy steps, so we can achieve fast exceptional results:
1. Gather together and identify which are the most important future skills, knowledge and professions. In my opinion these lie in the intersection between nature, agriculture, cuisine, energy, culture, arts, handicrafts, literature, spirituality, health, education, tradition, innovation and of course people.
2. Start with a small group of people and identify who knows what
3. Make a plan when and where to meet in order to exchange the knowledge.
4. Invite guests and new members and create hubs of interested people.
5. Try to have people with different knowledge, skills and backgrounds in the groups.